Police Stations in Vijayawada

Vijayawada Police StationsThe urban centre of Vijayawada is one among the two metropolises in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh to be equipped with its own Police Commissionerate. The city police department is led by a Police Commissioner (IPS officer) of Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) rank who is assisted by two Deputy Commissioners of Police (DCP). Vijayawada police force is dedicated in leading effective law and order enforcement, protecting human rights and countering crime to make sure that the urban centre is maintained in the right way. Find below the list of police stations in Vijayawada along with their location and contact details.

Important Vijayawada Police Numbers

List of Important Police Stations in Vijayawada

Name of the Station: I Town Police Station
Zone: West Zone
Address: Near Gandhi Municipal High School, BRP Road, Vijayawada-1
Phone Number: 0866-2568220

Name of the Station: II Town Police Station
Zone: West Zone
Address: Milk Project, Anjaneya Vagu Centre, KT Road, Kothapet, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2511533

Name of the Station: Suryaraopet Police Station
Zone: West Zone
Address: Near RythuBazaar, Mukkamala Naga Bhusanam Street, Suryaraopet, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2573092

Name of the Station: Governorpet Police Station
Zone: West Zone
Address: Near Between Challapalli Bunglow & Lenin Center, Suryaraopet, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2576023

Name of the Station: Satyanarayanapuram Police Station
Zone: Central Zone
Address: G.S.Raju Road, near Cement Factory bridge, besides Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2533796

Name of the Station: Krishnalanka Police Station
Zone: Central Zone
Address: Beside P.N.B.S., on NH-9, Krishna Lanka, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2522320

Name of the Station: Machavaram Police Station
Zone: Central Zone
Address: Arulnagar Centre, Beside Loyala College, Christurajapuram Road, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2495333

Name of the Station: Ibrahimpatnam Police Station
Zone: West Zone
Address: Ring Centre, Ibrahimpatnam, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2882333

Name of the Station: Thotlavalluru Police Station
Zone: East Zone
Address: From Vuyyuru Bus Stand via Yakamuru Village to Thotlavalluru Village, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2804233

Name of the Station: Vuyyuru Town Police Station
Zone: East Zone
Address: Vijayawada Machilipatnam Road, Vuyyuru
Phone Number: 08676-233233

Name of the Station: Ajithsingh Nagar
Zone: Central Zone
Address: G.S.Raju Road, Near Cement Factory bridge, Besides Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-257092

Name of the Station: I Traffic Police Station
Zone: Traffic Zone
Address: Park road, Opposite to Gandhiji Muncipal High School, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866 2564016

Name of the Station: Women Police Station
Zone: Central Zone
Address: Behind the Veterinary Hospital, Netaji Bridge Road, Labbipet, Vijayawada
Phone Number: 0866-2490934

10575
  • TWEET THIS
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Vijayawada

Loader
  • M
    Minakshi Mandi from Burdwan 383 Days ago

Please sir found my husband phone which has been pick pocket when he was went to Vijayawada Benz circle to gosala shrichaitanna school . After that he has been completed Benz circle police station. His resident is WB. So sir please found it which nph no is 9734263745Hope you will cooperate to us. With thanks.

0 0
  • P
    Peddi Sai Srinadh from Vijayawada 479 Days ago

Sir, Iam Peddi Sai Srinadh (20) living in Rama Chandra nagar Vijayawada. I study in Tamil Nadu and I came here for my summer vacations and I’m taking coaching classes near DV manor. So I go there every evening at 5 in the evening. And I’ve recently observed that the transgender community to be more direct the transgender beggars have increased in the city and on my way to Benz circle Ill Have to stop at the Nirmala convent junction and the Ramesh hospital junction because of traffic and every time there are so many transgenders beggars begging for money. I do not have a problemwith that. But today a certain transgender woman near the Ramesh hospital junction started demanding a person beside me to give twenty rupees and started manhandling him till he gave the money and started doing the same to me. She was demanding money and she was sitting on the front tyre of my scooty and kept abusing me and when I didnt give in till the end. She started threatening and abusing loudly on the road.This is daylight robbery. She was robbing money(not begging)from people and This happens every day and it makes me dread more and more to take this path.I hope some action can be taken against people like these. I would like to repeat myself. I do not have a problem with transgender beggars but the ones who act like we owe them money and the ones who manhandle people and threaten them for money should be punished or atleast be made to give up that habit.

0 0
  • K
    Kalyani Vijayan from Coimatore 479 Days ago

newdiamondindustries2012@gmail.com

1 0
  • K
    K L MANOHAR from VIJAYAWADA 549 Days ago

Sir,I manohar today went with family 7 members (4 children)to Rangastalam movie in inbox gandhi nagar, vijayawada on 2 wheeler.our house is exactly in oppsite lane of the theatre so I went with my family without wearing the helmet.but your police have filed a complaint of driving without helmet on me.sir i know it is mandatory to wear helmet but as our house is in opposite lane i went without helmet.even though i showed the tickets he told me we are verifying any old dues and asked me my details for verification after entering in the tab he have taken my photo and lodged the complaint and told he is not leaving police also.in my front your police have leaved many vehicles you can check in theatre webcam also my question is why you have leaved them my request is atleast you should consider the person weather is there any previous complaint on vehicle or person or am I telling true or not.your people have left the vehicles who they know and filing complaint on our type of general public.the question is not of 100.00.so I request you to please see of the matter and do the needful.

0 0
  • G
    GUMMADI RAMESH from GANNAVARAM 594 Days ago

My name is Gummadi Ramesh.I have SBI account in Gannavaram Branch (Code is 00783). My fixed deposit amount redemption taken today. But 799 Rs/. unnecessary deducted out of 10000 Rs / . I have applied Form 15G this financial Year 2017 18 one time only. But Form 15 H showing in TDS statement. My account number is 11357171832. Please my amount revert to my account for full.

0 0
  • s
    saisaketh from vijayawada 978 Days ago

hii respected police departmnet.i want to work and serve digital marketing to department in social media.to create more awareness to public about services to police department

0 0
  • s
    singaluri shanti prasad from machilipatnam 1267 Days ago

SINGALURI SHANTI PRASAD CELL: 94410 60324 ADVOCATE 16 309/2, MACHAVARAM, MACHILIPATNAM 521 002. Email: singalurisp@gmail.com To The Commissioner of Police, Vijayawada Commissionerate, Vijayawada. REPRESENTATION FOR SEEKING JUSTICE; QUICH ACTION AND INVESTIGATION, IN THE DEATH OF MY BROTHER’SON VIZ., SINGALURI KRISHNA PRASAD, AGED 22 YRS, IN THE SUMP OF PVP MALL, VIJAYAWADA, ON DT.28 04 2016. Respected Sir, My brother viz., Singaluri Sanjay Chakravarthi, S/o. Venkateswara rao, aged 52 yrs, who was residing at Eluru doing Private employment, died in less than year back due to sun stroke at Eluru. My brother had passed away leaving behind wife viz., Sri Ranjani, a married daughter viz., Gandham Vishnu Priya and only son viz., Krishna Prasad, who studied I.T.I. (Welding). After the death of my brother, his family shifted to my father’s residence D.No.34 4 6, Kondapalli vari Street, Kasturi Bai Peta, Vijayawada and Singaluri Krishna Prasad was unable to do the welding work, wanted to do private job and the PVP Mall, Vijayawada Management represented by Bade Dilip, wanted to offer job of Monitoring Readings of Air Condition system and Water Level Monitors, situate in Cellar of the said complex, and noting the same periodically and as per the terms of employment Singaluri Krishna Prasad has to attend for 15 days observation of work, on Non Payment basis, and later, he would be inducted in to the job on payment of Rs.7,000/ per month, after learning the job work. Agreeing to the above conditions, Singaluri Krishna Prasad joined in the said PVP Mall, Vijayawada, from Dt.11 04 2016 and he was regularly attending his job every day. As usual, Singaluri Krishna Prasad went to job on Dt.28 04 2016, by leaving home at 09 00 a.m., on his cycle, and attended his job. Nearly around 12 00 Noon, the news that Singaluri Krishna Prasad body is found in Sump situate in 3rd Cellar of the Complex. The sump is of nearly 25 feet height and 20 feet length and 15 feet width. It was said that o

1 1
  • p
    prasad from gunadala 1588 Days ago

playing cards under the railway fly(ramavarpddu) which comes under the machavaram jurisdriction all the day daily and also liqour been taken till mid night.request your attention on this area..

2 0